Saturday, December 25, 2010

LETTER TO SANTA

Have a safe and Merry Christmas
Dear Santa
I have been a very good girl this year. I ran in the municipal election, I gave to those that needed it, I helped my neighbour. I ask for nothing for Christmas but for others. Could you please help Dolton McSquinty and his flying monkeys find the yellow brick road to the wizard so they can find a brain. And PLEASE do not let him get voted back in. I will leave you a beverage and goodies when you stop by, but please no gifts.
Thanks
Sherrie in Atwood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie - It's the good Witch Glinda here; I've checked my crystal ball and it looks very cloudy at the moment.

You should know that if Ontarians really want to see different governance, they have to be prepared to vote OTHER than for the BIG PARTIES.

Those of us at the Good Witch's Guild are working our magic to open the eyes of Ontarians to new possibilities however, our magic won't work on apathetic people. They have to CARE before they become AWARE. If you and others can give us a hand with this task, we'd be most grateful.

Best wishes,

Glinda