Monday, December 13, 2010

EXPLANATION FOR POSTS

I have included 2 different versions of the Obituary of Common Sense and although both are similar they are both different. It is a perfect time of year to reflect on how Common Sense has been lost in our world. And after my loss this year of a wonderful man and consultant, I have gone back to it to try and make sense of such a great loss. And one of my favourite men and talk show host does not allow this term to be used anymore because he feels it has been lost in out society. Maybe it is time to bring it back. Something for all of us to think about.

3 comments:

alan said...

I loved both versions!

SHERRIE MCTAGGART said...

Thanks allan and have a very safe and Merry Christmas.

SHERRIE MCTAGGART said...

And thank you talk show host Gary Doyle from 570 news for reading this on the air today during your show. I guess I did get something for Christmas this year. Better than most years so thanks and have a Merry Christmas