Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DON'T SAY YOU CAN'T....SAY YOU'LL TRY

Although I continue to try and find resolution with my municipality with regards to my issues with my property , I seem to get the same reply. The inability of resolving the issues without the court system. It really is to bad that people can not take responsibility and step up and make the right decision. Sad statement for our communities when even our municipal governments can not take the high ground. This is the latest answer to requesting my municipal government make things fair and even. A wise man that I know once said, don't say you can't.....just say you'll try. Another municipal letter full of BS, especially when my last request to speak in front of council was approved and then declined at the last minute. Still will not let me speak..............I wonder WHY??????????????

Ms. McTaggart,We have repeatedly reapomded to your demands, both through regular correspondance, emails, and telephone conversations. CAO Snell and Clerk Berfelz are Officers of the Municipality of North Perth, as such, they do not have a pecuniary interest in any of your issues. As, this is not a matter before the courts we do not have a lawyer or mediator assigned to a case that does not exist.All members of the general public have the opportunity to appear before open Council (there is criteria to be followed) to present any issue. This must be coordinated through the Clerk's department for the next available time slot.Regards,Mayor Behrns

No comments: