Friday, June 11, 2010

LAST TIME I REQUESTED MY MONEY BACK.....BEFORE YOU STARTED TAX SALE PROCEEDINGS

Just so I can get this out before I sleep and I am not on the balcony screaming........... I have been requesting my money back since 2006 and my last request was denied by the Municipality on April 29 2010 when the town sent me the letter that states" Please be advised , the Council of the Municipality of North Perth at their regular meeting on Monday April 26, 2010 received your correspondence for information and no action was taken."


Lets see what action they take now............. don't get your hopes up

And that $3500.00 is part of that tax that is owing........or should not be part of that tax owing and then should they be able to sell my property for taxes owing............ if they owe me???????

No comments: