Monday, June 21, 2010

THE ANSWER IS THE SAME

I received a call last night from Andrew Smith, a reporter for the Listowel Banner. He told me that again at Mondays Council meeting my request for the refund of my money for connection to a different Municipal water supply was denied. No surprise. The Municiaplity started out saying the Municipality did not own the well and that the Ministry of Transportation owned it. They can no longer say that now that I am in possession of the survey from October of 2006 by the MTO that shows they do not own it the Municipality does and always has owned it. Now they say they did not have care and control of the well.
The issue of ownership of this well has been going on since 2005. If the Municipality new there was a question about whether thay owned a contaminated well, you think that in those 5 years they would have found out if they did or not. The MTO dealt with the issue immediately. North Perth has been avoiding it. I will file a letter for every council meeting until I get my money back including interest and penalties. They have put this amount onto my tax bill and have started tax sale proceedings against me.
I guess I will be in the local paper again and I look forward to the article and the quotes from council. It is easy to solve GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would the Town decommission a well they don't own?

Anonymous said...

You are quite correct. they have just been ignoring the truth that they woned the well
Sherrie