Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IT IS WITH DEEP SADNESS ............

On November 16 2010 at the age of 67 my friend and business consultant Bruce Karcher passed away after a very short and sudden illness. He was my rock for the last few years and has helped me through some very tough times in my fight. He was a kind and caring man and helped in many quiet ways, not expecting anything in return but knowing he was doing the right thing. I learned alot from this wonderful man and he will be deeply missed. My thoughts are with his family and the world will be a sad place without him

4 comments:

alan said...

My condolences Sherrie.

SHERRIE MCTAGGART said...

Thanks Alan, it was very sudden and unexpected and it is such a loss to lose such a wonderful man

Anonymous said...

There is a special place reserved in heaven for those with integrity - he will be there.

SHERRIE MCTAGGART said...

Thank you