Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ELECTION RESULTS

Well North Perth has spoken and we now have a new mayor and a lot of newcomers. Only 4 of the previous councilors will be returning. I will not becoming a councilor this time but would like to thank all of my supporters who voted for me. I had a hard time deciding to run because I feel that I can make change better outside of council, as I have been doing in the past. I now will have the freedom to continue to do this. I just wanted to make sure that someone who lived in this community was running for the better of the community. Matt Duncan, Dave Ludington and Ken Buchanan are all in for an enlightening 4 years and will do a good job at serving our community. I wish them the best and will help them in any way that I can.

3 comments:

alan said...

Sorry you didn't get in but it sounds as if things have improved however on Council

sherrie said...

Thanks Alan. It really did not matter if I got in or not. It was to make sure someone from here was running for change

d said...

I was hoping you'd be one of the new ones. It is good to see some serious change though!