Wednesday, February 15, 2012

UPDATE TO THE ONGOING ISSUES WITH NORTH PERTH

The issues that I have with my Municipality are ongoing and supposibly we are in discussions about how to resolve these issues and it still makes me wonder. But alot of things make me wonder. Is it too much to ask for fair and even. A couple search warrants, a courtesy call to ask if I have a gun from the local police, the loss of my home, my business and my investment and I still wonder what is fair and even. And when it comes down to the end of all of it, all I want is fair and even. Is it it too much to ask ...................... please comment, all comments are welcome

2 comments:

Alan said...

Fair and even is not on the agenda of those in control. Fair and even would cost them money and influence, so forget then giving that up voluntarily.

SHERRIE MCTAGGART said...

Thanks Allan, you are always the voice of reason. Keep reminding me of reality...........although the truth is still the truth