Monday, September 19, 2011

A VERY SAD TIME

READERS: Had questions on whether to post this. It has been a long battle that has been documented here. I am not finished and will not quit the battle but need to make choices. I must place alot of the blame on a corrupt Municicpality but also others and myself. If you have any questions just let me know.

September 12, 2011

PERTH COMMUNITY FUTURES DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

RE: CAHILL ANTIQUES
199 Main Street
Atwood, Ontario
N0G1B0

It has now been 6 years since we started our business and it has been a hard long battle. We have invested everything we had including all of our savings to try and make this a thriving business. I have suffered and have lived without the neccessities of life all in an attempt to save what I considered my business and my home. Although I was in a what I thought was a business partnership with the Perth CFDC to acheive a thriving business and a home I was left to fend for myself without any help or support from my partners in business and left to pay all costs including legal fees and fines. This property consumed all my time and now has become a huge waste of my efforts.

It is with the most sadness and deep, deep, deep regret that I must now hand over what I worked so hard for, my property, to the Perth Community Futures Development Corporation. I hereby today September 12,2011 reliquish my property for the amount owing to the Corporation. We will be vacating the property on or before November 1, 2011 and will give up our interest in 199 Main Street Atwood Ontario and the keys will be deposited with the Corporation. I will continue to offer the property for sale and will do my due diligence to make sure that the property is taken care of.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Sorry for your problems asnd difficulties Sherrie.

SHERRIE MCTAGGART said...

Thanks Alan. It is really hard when you lose your home due to a corrupt government. Many tears......